Solemn Balderdash...

The irony of my life!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Mishmash

Have you ever been to Davis’s Mega Maze? Let me describe it to you. It has miles and miles of corn that all looks the same ..and obviously as the name suggests, it is a maze. A place you just can’t get out of! No matter what you do!You go in…and when you see the restrooms built inside the maze, you know you are expected to be in there for a LONG time!
Well if you are lucky, sometimes, it will be nice and sunny (a rarity for a native New Englander) and if you are luckier, you wont be alone but with someone you like being with and you wouldn’t mind being in there for hours! But a lot of times, the scenario will be something like this I think.. it will be raining( but of course!) And since you were supposed to be on a date (and of course nothing spoils the mood quicker than an oversize poncho!) you naturally left your rain wear at home. SO not only are you now cold but you are also WET! You feel absolutely incompetent at not being able to get out of the stupid maze and all you want is to GO HOME!
So, what’s my point? (do I ever have one?) I am thinking, my life is a mega maze. I keep getting lost in it over and over. Sometimes, I have fun doing it and some days I just want to throw in the blanket and call it quits!! But hey just like I will keep going back to that maze to get out of there on my own just once, I don’t think I will be satisfied till this labyrinth of life is completely sorted.
The lesson to take from this?? Well, always carry your slicker to the maze, ofcourse! You will be happier that way!

3 Comments:

Blogger aneeket said...

This Maze thingy looks damn interesting, i did a search on it....So how long were u in there?

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home