Solemn Balderdash...

The irony of my life!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Armageddon



Is the world coming to an end? As I read the reports on the aftermath of the latest disaster in Asia, I could not help wondering that. The world has seen (hopefully) the worst of the nature’s wrath. The numbers of natural calamities in this year have probably surpassed those in the past decade. Tsunamis, earthquakes, unrelenting rains, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes.. I think we have seen it all. As I read the article about the arctic ice melting faster this year, I wondered. Why? Were there not enough terrorists and politicians to kill mankind on this planet? Did we really need these crude exhibitions from the forces of nature?
It is terrifying; as I am sure it is for most people away from their family . I pray to God every night and every time I read a dreadful article stating the number of people dead from some catastrophe. I hope my family will be spared the worst of it all. I think its worse knowing they feel the same alarm too. As my Mom said: America is so big. Did it have to rain and start flooding in NH of all places??
Maybe Nostradamus was right after all…just a few years off…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home