Solemn Balderdash...

The irony of my life!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A CRUSH!!

I have realised I am pretty good at writing silly poems (that rhyme!) Heres one that i had written a while back....

A CRUSH:
Let me tell you about this girl I know,
She’s shy, maybe even a little mellow,
You’ve known her for a year or two
But what I’ll tell you now may come as a surprise to you.
You see she’s got a crush on you,
She gets a rush when you are within a mile or two.
When she hears your voice,
Its almost like her tummy
Inhabits a thousand butterflies!
You are just her friend, she’ll say,
But then she’ll think of you day after day.
She’ll do anything to impress you now,
And pray to god that you will notice her somehow.
She’ll bore her friends with stories of you
Of all your accomplishments, old and new!
She blushes and she gushes when you smile at her,
Even then, you don’t notice her or her foolish demeanor.
She doesn’t love you yet, I think
But believe me when I say she’s right on the brink!
To you I only have one plea to make,
Especially knowing that you are the incorrigible rake,
Whatever you do, stay friends or part,
Just don’t break this young girl’s heart!

6 Comments:

Blogger Siddharth Adelkar said...

beautiful poem.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Shweta said...

thank u siddharth :)

7:55 AM  
Blogger s said...

;) wish i could reply to this one too ;)

well im taking ur suggestion Ima watch serenity .. it better be good :P

11:52 AM  
Blogger s said...

n oh ! .. nu blog ....

hmmmm....

well this just as nice ;)

11:52 AM  
Blogger Shweta said...

Thanks..this time i plan to be a bit more regular!!..btw heard Jarhead is also very good...but havent seen it..so dont take my word for it!!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger RM said...

hmmmmm, good one
i'll dedicate a pun
for just you hun
i read the lines like e-mi-nen
which makes you shwe-minion (like e-mi-nen)
do you rap a gazillion?
you should, you'd earn in million
you can become a pop-ster
and drive in a z4 beemer'
then you'd be the one who'd tantalize
ya crush ya'd realize
after you, he'd drool
but then dont act up and be a fool
never forget from where you come
without ya principles you a body none
i think i play'd my part
all the luck, from my heart
shorty, peace out
now i sign out.
muahahahahahahha!!!!!!!

aka SNOOP DOGG.

PS: you have really beautiful lines here.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home